Czech Out The Flatonia Chamber of Commerce, we would love for you to join us!
Small Business (0-9 Employees)
Business (10+ Employees)
As you'd like to be listed in the Member Directory
This info will be on your page of our website!
FLATONIA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Services Available to Members
These are just some of the benefits that members have and the Chamber is always looking to improve on these and add more.
- Chamber office is open 5 days a week (9:30 a.m. -3:30 p.m.) to handle business referrals and provide local information to tourists and the community
- Listing on the www.flatoniachamber.com website as well as links to member’s websites. New Feature: a virtual map of shopping, dining and lodging, with a map of all businesses coming soon! Visitors to the website can click on a link and a map will appear for the different categories, with a brief description of each business selected.
- Email advertising.Send the Chamber what you want to advertise and we will email out to our Members and Friends list. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Source of community information such as maps/phonebooks, Visitor/Membership Guide, business cards and rack cards. Only Member’s business cards and rack cards are displayed.
- Opportunities to sponsor/advertise in events.
- Promoter of tourism for the city of Flatonia and surrounding area. (The chamber takes an active role in promoting tourism and economic development.)
- Market Days now 3 times a year to promote tourism and local merchants. Along with each Market, we have other events and contests to attract more visitors.
- Chamber mixers with opportunities to network with other business owners who are involved in making Flatonia grow and prosper.
- Representation with state organizations that promote tourism and economic development (Texas Independence Trails Region, Texas Yes! and the I-10 Corridor Association).
- The Flatonia Bucks program which promotes “Shop the Flatonia Community” to strengthen the local tax base and keep dollars in our community.
- Public Internet Station located at the Chamber of Commerce office and available to the community and tourists.
- Annual Heritage Festival - CZHILISPIEL-promoting Flatonia and offering the opportunity to have a place for local organizations to have a fundraising platform.
- Copy and fax services available at a discounted rate to members.
If you are interested or have any question about the above benefits, please call 361-865-3920 and ask Chamber Executive Director, Beverly Z. Ponder.
support our members – shop THE FLATONIA COMMUNITY!
Reasons to Join the Flatonia Chamber of Commerce:
Mission: To promote the Flatonia community and its businesses by enhancing commerce, tourism and beautification through partnerships within the community in order to maintain the safe, clean, and friendly atmosphere in which we live.
- The Chamber is a leader of business integrity in the community, and membership promotes my business.
- The Chamber offers referrals and sales opportunities to deliver return on my investment in the community.
- The Chamber is an organization in which members support each other’s businesses.
- The Chamber offers credibility that you are committed in the future of Flatonia and the surrounding areas.
- The Chamber can offer a voice in legislation that is passed at our state capitol that directly affects how to conduct business in Texas.
- The Chamber offers representation with state organizations that promote tourism and economic development.Example: Texas Independence Trail Region, Texas Yes! (a division of Texas Department of Agriculture), Go Texan and the I-10 Corridor association.
- The Chamber needs financial support in order to perform its job of promoting the economic prosperity of the area in which it serves.
- The Chamber strives to unify the spirit of the community and encourage participation in active committees to promote tourism, leadership, beautification, and economic development.
- The Chamber reflects an obligation to improve the quality of life within the community I live.
Remember a Chamber of Commerce is a business organization consisting of local businesses, organizations, professionals, and individuals committed to a healthy economy and improving the quality of life within the local community. A chamber is not a civic or charitable organization. We need to make sure the tax base stays strong and healthy, that jobs are available and a well-trained workforce exists.