Parade Date & Time:
Sunday October 24, 2021
Parade check in time is between 9:00 am and 10:00 am at the Flatonia American Legion Hall at 1225 East US Hwy 90 - Flatonia, TX. Judging begins at 10:30am!! See ya at Czhilispiel 49!
Type of Entry
CZHILISPIEL PARADE DISCLAIMER
PLEASE READ AND BE AWARE OF THE RULES BEFORE SIGNING THIS DISCLAIMER AND PARTICIPATING IN THE CZHILISPIEL GRAND PARADE
The Flatonia Chamber of Commerce and the Czhilispiel Committee, officers, members, and designated officials are not liable in either official or individual capacities for property damage, personal injury, or death arising from your participation in the Czhilispiel Grand Parade. By e-signing this disclaimer form, the responsible person for the entry:
- A. Binds each person participating in this activity under the authority of this entry form to hold a fore named harmless from liability; and
- B. Agrees to provide each participating person under the authority of this entry form with a copy of this disclaimer and rules for the parade.
By typing your name below, you agree to the terms
CZHILISPIEL PARADE RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Deadline for entries in the parade is October 21, 2021
2. Parade check in time is between 9am and 10am at the American Legion Hall on Hwy 90 East. Judging begins at 10:30 am.
3. Parade begins promptly at 12 noon on Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021. No parade entries taken after 11:00 am.
4. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE CONSUMPTION BY DRIVERS OR ANY PARTICIPANTS BEFORE OR DURING THE PARADE IS STRICTLY
FORBIDDEN. If a participant is seen consuming alcohol prior to or during the parade, it will result in their immediate
removal from the parade formation and will affect future invitations.
5. For the safety of our spectators: No items (candy, gum, fliers, etc) may be thrown or handed out from floats, vehicles or
from walking participants. No low-riders, smoky exhaust or peeling out.
6. No sharp objects may be thrown from parade participants.
7. Only licensed drivers may operate a vehicle in the parade. The driver must operate the vehicle in a safe manner not to
endanger other participants or spectators.
8. All youth groups are to be represented by an adult supervisor who will be responsible for the group’s conduct.
9. All floats, autos, trucks and “novelty” entries should display their assigned parade position number in a readable manner on
the left side of the windshield.
10. The parade committee retains the right to refuse entry of any float, unit or individual not conforming to the standards of
11. All Parade Entries must exit the parade going North on Faires Street. When disbanding, please do not block the flow of
traffic for the entries behind you. Please pull off the street to an open area to unload and fold up floats and vehicles.
We welcome and encourage all parade participants to stay
and enjoy Czhilispiel before and after the parade.
Enjoy music in the Biergarten, games, good food and more!
Please return the following entry form & disclaimer to:
BY MAIL: BY FAX: BY EMAIL:
Czhilispiel Parade 844-270-6568 firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 610 Attn: CZ Parade Subject: CZ Parade
Flatonia, TX 78941
For questions call 361-865-3920 or e-mail: email@example.com
CZHILISPIEL 49 PARADE ENTRY FORM